Account Manager, Digital Marketing Services (Full-Time)
Do you love all things digital marketing? Does scrolling through Instagram get you excited? Are you a graduate of a marketing diploma or degree program? This entry-level job may be the perfect opportunity for you! We're hiring an Account Manager to manage our clients needs and expectations on digital marketing, design and some web projects from start to finish!
We are looking for someone to join our team this Fall based in our Edmonton office with work from home options available.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage large and small recurring monthly marketing clients;
- Create and execute digital marketing plans for our clients;
- Create content (mainly blogs, graphics as needed);
- Post organic and paid content to social media;
- Track results of campaigns and summarize analytics for each client;
- Create and manage long-term digital marketing plans for each client;
- Represent the Simplified Social team at various networking events; and
- Act as a project manager on an ongoing basis as new jobs are received.
Skills and Attributes
- Experience with social media platforms and managing social accounts;
- Experience using Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Advertising, Instagram and Instagram for business purposes;
- Knowledge of WordPress and Squarespace;
- Knowledge of e-communications such as Mailchimp;
- Strong writing skills;
- Able to work well independently;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Experience in project management;
- Willingness to learn and contribute beyond basic job description;
- Professionalism in the workplace;
- Love of dogs (bonus);
- Knowledge of SEO (bonus);
- Personable and outgoing demeanour;
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline; and
- 1-3 years of related experience.
Who We Are
We're a small, but mighty team of marketers servicing businesses and non-profits across Alberta. We believe in creating awesome customer experiences with our clients and having fun while doing it. Our services include social media management, content creation, web design, marketing training and everything in between.
- Employee benefit plan;
- Regular work from home days;
- Opportunities for growth and learning;
- Flexible schedule;
- Paid vacation days; and
- Dog-friendly work environment.
How to Apply
Sound like something you would be interested? Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Interviews will happen in mid-late August with an ideal start date of September 17, 2018.
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.